Most of the time while creating SSRS reports we need to fetch the Optionset Attribute Text as well. But in the respective table it will only show the Optionset Value instead of the Text.
This problem can be shorted out from the table ‘FilteredStringMap’ which contains the OptionSet and TwoOption text and values for all the entities.
In the table ‘FilteredStringMap’:
- ‘FilteredViewName’ represents the Entity
- ‘AttributeName’ represents the Optionset/TwoOptions fields
- ‘AttributeValue’ represents their values
- ‘Value’ represents the Text of those fields
- ‘DisplayOrder’ represents their display order.
Hope this Helps !!!